Sunday, July 25, 2010

Woods-a-palooza!

I am tired, and need to eat before a long day of INTO THE WOODS rehearsal, but wanted to post some of the production shots from BOEING BOEING. As you can see, it was a colorful and hilarious time.

There's a lot of drama going on here that isn't worth going into on this blog, but I would like to say that, despite a TON of obstacles, we are, slowly but surely, making the show come together. There is a great, GREAT deal of work to be done, but the orchestra sounds amazing, and many of my fellow castmates are fantastic. I am a trifle obsessed with Shane Jacobsen, who plays my Baker. If you had a lineup of potential Bakers, he'd be the most likely to be selected. We've named ourselves Bertie and Bettie Baker, and our little boy is Baby Bobby Baker. We're big into alliteration. Anyway, I have a fantastic time working with him, and with so many of my other wonderful fellow actor/singers.

I must eat breakfast before this ten am call, or I will be useless today. Greek yogurt is singing its siren song from the downstairs refrigerator...I'm coming, my darling!




No comments:

Post a Comment