Saturday, February 12, 2011

An Unexpected Verdict

I would like to announce to all who read this blog, that my parents - both my mother AND my father - really enjoyed our production of NINE. This is a wonderful surprise, because my parents have seen a ton of musicals and plays, thanks to having two children in the business, and NINE was on my father's shortlist of "Least Favorite Shows," sandwiched firmly between COPENHAGEN and CATS (I'll let you guess which one of those is the #1 most painful theatrical experience of my dad's life).

I just wanted to share that.

Oh, I also wanted to share that I'm going to be doing BOEING BOEING again! I'll be performing as Gretchen (duh) at Seven Angels Theatre in Waterbury, CT. We start rehearsals March 1st, and run March 17th to April 10th! I'll have two days off in between gigs, much of which will be spent traveling from Boston to NYC and from NYC to CT, respectively. Perfect timing!

Aaaaand a quick PIMP YOUR FRIENDS - look at how pretty Nikka Graff Lanzarone's shiny new website is!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic Amy! Glad your parents liked NINE! Wish I could see you in it! AND Boeing Boeing! That show is hilarious! Keep on rockin' it sister!

    ReplyDelete