Friday, March 12, 2010

Thursdays are for Trippin...

Just saw the new HAIR tribe in their third performance this evening! I got $25 rush seats, which are up in the balcony, and moved down to the third row center during intermission! WIN! My beautiful friend Catherine Brookman made her Bway debut on Tuesday night in this production as a member of the Tribe and the lead vocal on "Black Boys." She was so fabulous, and looked amazing!!! It's been so wonderful to see three of my friends now make their Broadway debuts in this show. Plus, it's been a personal favorite piece of mine for about six or seven years now. I downloaded the Original Bway Cast recording onto my iPod in college and have been unable to stop listening to it nonstop ever since. Seriously. It's a killer show. Twas so delightful to run up on stage during the dance party at the end and give Catherine a huge hug!

Time to scamper off to bed so that I don't weep at the sound of The Morning Alarum Bell.

1 comment: