Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Cherubs ~

This is my first blog post. An obvious and dull statement, but a fact all the same. I figured I'd start a blog because, hey, all of the cool kids have been doing so for years! Hey, I'm on Twitter. I'm part of this generation!

Later today, I'm going to be singing at a Christmas Eve mass at a church in the village, along with a couple of kids from KASPAR HAUSER (a show I did last spring at The Flea) and my lil' brother Aaron! Delightful! If we can only remember all of the verses to "We Three Kings" and "O Little Town of Bethlehem," everything'll be gravy.

I'll keep this short, so that I might spend time with the fam during this holiday season (and my two days off)! I'll leave you with this Christmasy haiku:

Carol of the Bells:
Happy songs in minor keys
Make me want to sing.


Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment