Monday, December 28, 2009

Wanderlust Strikes Again

Just found out that my dear friend who stayed with me for the past three weeks is now at home in Utah with swine flu. She was feeling unwell a few days before she moved out last week. Oy. Just hold on, body, just hold on!




I've recently been getting really, REALLY keen to travel again. I got to go to Chicago for a week this summer coming back from a gig, but the last time I went out of the country was in August 08, when I went to visit my best friend Hannah in London, and then to Edinburgh (where this photo was taken). I JUST WANT TO TRAVEL AND WANDER EVERYWHERE!!! I really am thinking about trying to make a trip to Krakow and Prague happen this spring, depending on how my gigs go. I have a pal who lives in Krakow, and I keep hearing it's amazing. I buy travel books and take fantasy trips in my head. Luckily, I am able to sometimes make them happen. Come on, Trans-Siberian Rail Road journey! One of these days...

1 comment: