Friday, September 10, 2010

Oh, fantasy free me!

So, I've been ridiculously blessed the past week or so, and I've booked another show! I'll be playing Magenta in THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW at ReVision Theatre in Asbury Park, NJ, from October 28th - November 7th! We have a midnight show the day before Halloween, and I cannot WAIT! Science Fiction Double Feature AND Time Warp, plus running around cackling wildly while audience members yell things at you? Sign me up, please! Plus, it's another pop/rock show, which is a nice contrast to the last few musicals I've done (Into the Woods, The Sound of Music, Stop the World). Sometimes ya wanna sing legit, and sometimes ya wanna scream ya face.

Anyway, I've been sitting at my computer with my faithful coffee mug at my side, doing lots of mailing/regional theatre research grunt work, so it was lovely to be interrupted by a phone call with an offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment