Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dark Summer Days

I am a brunette till September for the shows I'm in this summer. Had it dyed from the platinum yesterday, and though I really like it, I'm definitely going back to blonde in the fall. My manager at the restaurant said, "You look like your own evil twin," which I thought was brilliant, and describes the effect rather well. I must say, catching sight of myself in the mirror is still a little disconcerting. I've always wanted an excuse to go dark brown, though, so haHA!

I'm taking pictures with my friend RL on Sunday, so I'll post something soon after that. I figure, hey, while it's brown, get something I can put on my website. It's easier for people to imagine me with different hair colors if I can...you know, SHOW them. Aldonza does not, in all likelihood, rock platinum tresses.

Rehearsals for AS BEES IN HONEY DROWN are going SO well. Having such fun. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment