Monday, June 14, 2010

Vote for Matt!

While I would love to sit here and dissect the Tonys, or rather, while I would be moderately interested in sharing a few of my opinions regarding last night's broadcast, I haven't time. Gotta run to class, and only have a moment to pimp my friend Matthew. Some of you may know that Oprah has some contest going on to become a talk show host. Matt sent out a fb SOS to people to vote for him, and I'm here to spread the word. His video is funny, but he's even funnier in real life. So quick, funny, and ridiculous. He graduated the year above me at BoCo, and we took several classes together, most notably jazz. I had some back troubles that had me sidelined for awhile in jazz, and Matt would always dance the warmup at me, which is to say he tried to crack me up the entire time with his facial expressions and overzealous pivoting. Watch his video and vote for him a lot! He'd be a hysterical and very refreshing talk show host.

Click here to see Matthew's audition video!

No comments:

Post a Comment