Sunday, June 27, 2010

Upstate, She's A-Comin!

We leave tomorrow for Olean, NY. I'm gone for six weeks solid, most everyone else for about two. I've done a pretty good job of packing light - I could've done it with one bag if I weren't also bringing my computer. Anyway, I've not had a moment to breathe for this entire week, but it's been delightful! We did our first stumble through of the whole play yesterday, and will go straight into the space on Tuesday. I also start Boeing-Boeing rehearsals as soon as I'm there, so if I thought I was busy now...

I have a full dancecard today. A full day of writing with the Sunday Playtime kids (we've now started calling ourselves The Crickety Crew - long story. Basically, everyone I know is hilarious), then home to finish packing, do copious amounts of laundry, and clean my apt before hanging out with Aaron and Mikey. Yay! I just wanted to check in, and express my excitement at how well everything is going!

A quick note on Aaron - his improv team Sandino got all of the anchor slots for July, which basically means that they are AMAZING! I dragged a bunch of my friends with me to Harold Night on Tuesday, and they were all highly amused and impressed. :) Ridiculousness is rewarded at UCB!

No comments:

Post a Comment