Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Haunting Offer

I am on every blessed discount ticket email list, and that's lovely! I like knowing what's happening around town. It does also mean, though, that I get email blasts for some of the creakiest things around. Newsflash, Theatermania - I don't care how deep the discount is, I only want to go see CHICAGO these days if I have a friend in it. I just don't see how something that's been running since '96/'97 or so can still have any relevance. Not the show, mind you! Just the specific production. It was directed with an audience of nearly fifteen years ago in mind. We're a very different New York than we were then. Just sayin.

Anyway, along those lines, I got an email this morning, offering me discount tickets to PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. I wanted to share the tagline, because it is too good to keep to myself:



Can't resist THAT! The savings belong to ME? Woo! Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment