Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Geeking Out, And Not Over The iPad

Janet McTeer, the goddess of my theatrical idolatry, is coming back to Bway in GOD OF CARNAGE (she was in the original London company). It will be DELICIOUS to see her in something contemporary and hilarious. I'm so obsessed with her that I will probably cry like a baby anyway (I didn't wait to talk to her after MARY STUART the first time I saw it because I was crying too hard to have been able to say anything). So excited. AND Jeff Daniels is coming back, but taking the other role. I am in nerd actor Heaven!!!

The class with Sigourney and Andre De Shields was fabulous. Got some interesting feedback and an amazing hug from each of them. Sometimes I feel so fancy.

In other news, my apartment remains untidied. This is getting ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment